Join our Accredited Award in Coach Training Programme
Discover the art of MAGIC Coaching and transform your skills, confidence and credibility as a coach
The aim of this popular programme is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding to effectively coach others.
The Accredited Award in Coach Training, AACT, is an accreditation that enables you to become a coach practitioner and provides many of the Association for Coaching ‘Foundation Coach’ requirements.
Being accredited by the Association for Coaching assures our learners that this Coach Training Programme:
- Has been benchmarked against the rigorous and robust AC Coaching Competency Framework
- Adheres to the Global Code of Ethics for Coaches, Mentor and Supervisors
- Meets all of the requisite elements for this level of AC Accreditation
The Association for Coaching is a leading independent and not-for-profit professional body dedicated to promoting best practice and raising the awareness and standards of coaching, worldwide.
Who is it for?
Our Accredited Award in Coaching is ideal for anyone who wishes to develop their coaching capabilities.
The programme is ideal for
- Leaders who seek to develop a coaching culture to improve performance in the workplace
- Independent coaches wanting to build their confidence and capability
- Anyone who wants to learn the skills and behaviours of effective coaching
We can enhance your expertise and your confidence, supported by the credibility of a respected accreditation.
What will I learn?
- Enhance your skills and confidence as a coach
- Structure a coaching process by utilising the MAGIC Methodology
- Build a library of insightful coaching questions
- Enrich your coaching with a range of creative tools and techniques
- Coach within the AC’s coaching competencies & ethical guidelines.
- Plan your own personal development as a coach.
The programme comprises 3 one day virtual workshops, in small supportive groups with experienced facilitators.
- Workshop 1: Understand the skills, behaviours, roles & responsibilities of an effective coach
- Workshop 2: Learn and practice a range of tools and techniques to bring your coaching to life
- Workshop 3: Explore ways to develop your skills to transform your results
To gain your AC Accredited Award in Coaching, you are required to:
- Attend all 3 workshops, comprising 21 hours in total
- Plan, do and review 20 hours of practical coaching
- Undertake and record 33 hours of self-study
All participants will receive a Certificate of Professional Development upon successful completion of the 3 workshops.
Everyone will receive one year’s full support while you complete the requirements of the AC Accredited Award.
The course is based around our newly published book
The MAGIC Happens in the Silence by Rosie Nice
What are people saying about our training
I have got the book, The MAGIC Happens in the Silence and I am absolutely loving it. I can hear Rosie's voice so clearly through the writing and the ideas land just as they do when she is speaking. I can't wait to become a MAGIC Coach.
Jane Carne - Founder of Better Talk Coaching
Rosie and Jan were able to impart their extensive experience really well.
They are accomplished trainers, and lovely presenters, and used the Zoom medium really well, including sharing helpful materials and using breakouts.
I came away feeling a lot more confident about my coaching abilities and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Andy Braithwaite, mentor & coach at Andy Braithwaite Consulting
Join us for our new MAGIC Coach Training Programme, The AC Accredited Award in Coaching
- 8th January
- 22nd January
- 5th February
- 15th April
- 29th April
- 13th May
The cost of this programme is £1275 + VAT
This includes everything: 3 interactive live-on-line workshops, all course materials & workbooks, regular catch up calls whilst you completed the accreditation requirements, a supervisory call with one of your tutors, your registration, assessment and certification plus a free signed copy of the course reference book, The MAGIC Happens in the Silence, a guide to the art of reflective coaching.
Are you considering whether this is the right course for you?
Please contact us to have a chat and talk it through.